Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

This is Me - Scrap The Girls March Challenge

Its been a long, long time since I have posted on my blog...I know, I know....I have been really busy creating for my new little venture.... stay tuned, I will keep you posted shortly.
 
So I thought what better way to get back into the swing of things by doing a challenge. I've had a go at this months challenge on Scrap the Girls. I loved the colour scheme and the whole 'Don't mess with me' 
 
 
 
 
Here are some close ups...
 
See that star Flair....stay tuned
 

 
 
 
I thought the song, "This is Me" from the movie 'The Greatest Showman' was appropriate for this challenge so I used part of the chorus as my LONG title.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look...
 
Crece T

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just saw that movie this week.. a fantastic flick.. and your layout looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on this months challenge. Thanks for playing along with STG xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that chorus really hits the mood board theme! The background and layering is pretty awesome too!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great impactful layout. Women need to stand up for themselves, you are doing great with that! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, love the big title!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete