Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Show Us Your Stuff August Challenge - Scouts 2014

I haven't been scrap booking much, I've been more into cards and Off The Page things. I was looking on some challenge sites and this challenge from Show Us Your Stuff really caught my eye...why you may ask? It was because the challenge is to use UGLY paper for the layout...and boy do i have A LOT of UGLY paper!

 

Scouts 2014

I found this really old patterned paper in my stash, the colours and everything about it yuck...not really my kind of thing and I cant even remember how it ended up in my stash...but it was the PERFECT paper to use for this challenge and to scrap about Andy's Good Turn award for Scouts!

here is a close up...



Thanks for taking the time to have a look
XXX





1 comment:

  1. I thought i had a lot too, but then i was scared to call the papers UGLY.
    Thank you for playing along at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete