Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Make you feel my Love - my May Scrapmatts layout

Hellloooooo and here we are the 3rd of May, hasn't this year flown by already...

Today I am sharing my layout I created for Scrapmatts for my DT post. For full details on the Scrapmatts products I have used head on over to my Blog Post Here!

 Make You Feel My Love

Did you notice the pretty Butterflies I have used on this layout???
I was lucky enough to meet the VERY talented Kelly Ann Oosterbeek the owner of  From a Mother's Art, and she is the creator of these awesome Butterfly Stickers!!!
The packs come with 3 different sized butterflies and there are 10 colours...YES 10 COLOURS to choose from!!!
Head on over to her website and check them out HERE!

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Scrapmatts and From a Mothers Art for ideas and inspiration.

xxx


'Make you feel my love'
Adele

1 comment:

  1. This is oh so beautiful.. just love it.. love the stencilling and the colors and such love in the photo!!

    ReplyDelete