Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April kraft+ Challenge - Happy

I've been lucky enough to have some time to do a little creating. I thought I would have a go at the April challenge on Kraft+. Below is the challenge...


And here is my take on the challenge...

Happy
I The word 'Happy' jumped out of the image for the challenge, and the circles reminded me of a doily, so i added one(...well half of one anyway)

Here are some close ups...




Thanks for taking the time to have a look

XXX

Pharrell Williams
Happy

4 comments:

  1. Perfect challenge for a boy page, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the addition of the cheeseclothe! It adds so much white texture and really makes that photo pop. Great layout.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout...I love the textures & that title (love that song) Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete