Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Kraft + January Challenge - Photograph

So I thought what better way to get back into scrapping by having ago at some of the challenges found on Blogs. January has been really busy so I was only able to complete one. The Kraft+ challenge was the one that really stood out for me this month and it was on my MUST DO THIS list!



I hate my hand writing, I think it looks just plain awful, i usually use stickers and alphas to tell the story so this was a real challenge for me.

Photograph
Most people that know me, know my love for music and lyrics and i thought that I could write lyrics to one of my favorite Ed Sheeran songs - Photograph.
I also love the line about ripped jeans so used on old back pocket off some old jeans as a feature on the layout.

Close ups....




Thanks for looking
xxx

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Crece. And your handwriting is LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous & a gorgeous take on our K+ challenge...you really stretched yourself with this one...GOOD one you!!! THanks for sharing with us this month....btw. ADORE the jeans pocket idea:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout.... such a brilliant idea too with the denim pocket and song lyrics.'Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, really love the mix with journalling strips and the tag. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! love the idea of the song lyrics and the pocket is inspirational, thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete