Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 2 #FMS Photo A Day

Im already falling behind on posting these pics :( Ive been flat out working on some projects and have a few exciting things happening around me.

So here it is...my 2nd week of 2015 #FMS Photo A Day pics...







 Day 5 - Square... I was VERY stuck on this and after seeing my friend Jody post her 'square' pic as a cushion I knew I had to do the same...but mine is of my fav on Doctor Who...Daleks!  EXTERMINATE!


Day 6 - Circle...This was easy, a photo of my new clock. The colours of this work well with my 'British' themed house.


Day 7 - Currently Reading... My Booky Wook by Russell Brand...a favorite in my collection of ebooks for my ipad!


Day 8 - Landscape...a lovely view of the sun going down on a drive home.


Day 9 - Pattern...Struggled with this one, but I love the pattern of the water in the swimming pool, its forever changing with different shades.


Day 10 - Hello...couldnt resist this pic today, Cuddles had been asleep and I crept up with the camera to try and get this pic...turned out awesome. (she does this look a lot!)


Day 11 - I See...Lucy Lou. I get this look most mornings when I go outside to give her some breakfast.


Thanks for stopping by
XXX


Photograph - Ringo Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment