Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

SUYS January Challenge - Bring on 2015

I was very lucky last night, the boys went to stay with their grandma so that DT and I could go to the movies. We saw Taken 3, it was great. 
So while the boys were away this morning I thought I would give the sketch over on Show us your stuff a go.

This is the Sketch...


and this is what I created...

 Bring On 2015


and here are some close ups...

here is the handmade item for my layout...the Bee Button - it was a button I found in my stash from Purple Pumpkin.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look
xxx


Nina Simone - Feeling Good

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout...I love the papers used & that lace! Lovely photo too. Thanks for joining us this month over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feminine feel to your ay out with the lace and doily, which combines nicely with the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at SUYS .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crece, this is gorgeous! Great interpretation of the sketch and use of colour. (And stunning pic too!) thanks for playing along with us at Show Us Your Stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oH WOW Crece.. I love love this....
    woohoo and thanks for playing at show us your stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this the spots and flowers very cute - thanks for sharing with SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, I love the mix of patterns and embellies! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete