Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Scrap The Boys - January DT Project

Once again I am proud to say I am on the Scrap The Boys Design team for Jan-June 2015!

This year there has been a slight change with the challenges they are mixing it up a bit.

This month is a fantastic moodboard!

And here is my spin on it...

You can be such a DARE DEVIL at times


and a few close ups...




We have 2 awesome sponsors this month...


Rikki Graziani's photo.


 and


You have untill the end of the month to get your entries in so get to it...cant wait to see what you create :)

Thanks for stopping by...
XXX


Avicii feat. Robbie Williams - The Days

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, fabulous take on the mood board.. love the color on your back ground!! Have made a note of this challenge.. and put it on my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzy, I loved this challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with xxx

    ReplyDelete