Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mad About Sccrappin July Layouts

I have had an awesome 6 months on the Mad about Scrappin CT.
Today Im sharing with you 2 layouts, the sketch challenge layout and my product spotlight.
Both Layouts used the Pink Paisley range 'Switchboard'

This is the current sketch...you still have plenty of time to get your entries in....

 
 And here is my take on it...

 Cuddles
This is Fletcher's cat Cuddles. She is such a beautiful looking cat, she does enjoy her own company, but bring out a piece of string or one of her toys on a stick and she will play with you for hours...


some close ups...



Scrapmatts cat chipboard very cute)


I love the scrapwords by Scrapmatts, there is always a word to go with anything, card, layout or off the page project!

Next up is a layout I created for the product spotlight...

 Hello Beautiful
This is my neice Mia, she is such a cutie....I love her to bits!

close up of the little cluster....




Thanks for looking

XXX

Pussyfoot - The way that you do it

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Crece! I really love your embellishment clustering and the fabulous use of the doiley! X

    ReplyDelete