Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Jester - July Stuck Sketches


I decided to have a go at the Stuck Sketches 1st challenge this month, haven't played along in ages...

the sketch was...


I really liked this sketch, I havent tried triangles on a layout before.


Jester

This is our old dog (19 years) Jester.
He is getting on, he sleeps most of the away now, but always finds that Puppy like energy at dinner time!

here are some close ups...





I have used a few Scrapmatts items on this layout....


Thanks for looking...


XXX

 Florence + the machine - Dog days are over

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and the colour combo! I will tell you a secret, this was my first time using triangles too! So glad to have you play along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors, your photo really pops. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Totally in love with that trendy, mint green! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete