Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Challenge 6 Scrap Bingo - D-Lish 5th Birthday Bonanza

I finally was able to do a little scrapping this weekend. I really wanted to join in on all the fun over on the 
D-lish 5th Birthday Bonanza and I started with Challenge 6 - Scrap Bingo

here are the details of the challenge...


I chose the Bingo line line 2 Horizontal
Paint, Tag/Journal Spot, Buttons, Stars, Chipboard

and this is what I came up with...

Paint - Smeared under paper
Tag/Journal Spot - used D-lish Journal Spot Mini 'Notes' in Black and White (bottom right)
Buttons - 6 in total random buttons from my stash 
Stars - I have used a star paper clip (silver) to hold down photo on layout
Chipboard - I have used 2 chevron chipboard pieces from Scrapmatts


And some close ups...




Thanks for looking


XXX


American Authors - Best day of my life

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for joining in at D-Lish Scraps Birthday Bonanza. I love the colour scheme here and paper is awesome. It's been a fabulous week looking at all this gorgeous

    ReplyDelete