Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bros. - June Mad About Scrappin Challenge Layout

Mad about Scrappin has a great Sketch this month created by Amy Prior! This is the sketch...


And here is what I came up with...

Bros.

As you can see I turned the sketch to suit the photo I wanted to use for this layout. I used the Echo Park paper range 'Summer Bliss' that I got from Mad About Scrappin.

some close ups...

 I used some washi, the banner stickers from the elements sheet from the range, red gemstones and the 'happy' scrapword from Scrapmatts.

The element stickers also have great alphas so I used them for the title, to make it stand out a little more i went around the edges with a black marker 
I also wanted to use the 'fun in the sun' sticker so I covered a peg in washi tape and pegged it on.

I love this lil cluster of embellishments! as you can tell by my work I dont go 'overboard' with the embellishments on my layouts...here I have used a flair button from Greatest View, the flower there was originally white and i sprayed it with different yellow mists to get the colour i wanted. I have used a scrapmatts border and inked it red and a charms creations mini runner.

You have until the end of this month to get your entries in for this sketch challenge so get scrappin and have a go!

Thanks for looking
XXX

Everything is Awesome - from The Lego Movie
Both the boys love it still so I thought why not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment