Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Huge Catch Up from April...

WOW I cant believe I missed April, mind you I did have a lot of things happening.
My family and I went away on a camping trip to Bundaburg and had a wonderful time and I was able to snap some fantastic photos of the boys at the beach (soon to be scrapped!)
While I was away I was unable to upload anything on blogger so thought i would do this post as a quick catch up!


First up was the Sketch Challenge layout I created for my DT work for Mad About Scrappin...


pull the tag and this is what you'll find....

a little close up of my cluster.

This layout was also created for Mad About Scrappin as my product Spotlight...
If you go to my post for Mad about Scrapping 'HERE' you will also find a step by step on how to create this awesome background!

And here is a close up...


This layout here was created for Scrap the Boys.
We had to create a layout using flowers. I decided to create this layout with LOTS of colour!


And finally my 2 items I created for my Scrapmatts blog post.

This is a shadow box I decorated that is apart of the Scrapmatts collection.
The cute little bunny image also come from Scrapmatts in teh 'papertole' section. They have a wonderful range of images to choose from and they look perfect in these shadow box frames.

below is a side view of the shadow box.

 And this cute little tag was created to go alongside my other tags I am creating as part of a challenge that was set to the DT to create a different tag every month.


Thanks for looking


XXX


The Beatles - PS. I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment