Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

#luvmyboys -Mad About Scrappin - March Sketch Challenge

Not sure if you have noticed, but my blog is getting a little bit of a face lift. Shouldn't  be too much longer and it will be complete....in the mean time I thought I would share with you the sketch Challenge that I created for Mad About Scrappin this month.
 
Here is the Sketch...

 
and this is the layout I created....
 
 
#luvmyboys
 
 
 
and a close up...
 
 
Head on over the the Mad About Scrappin blog for full terms and conditions for this sketch challenge, you have until the end of the month to get your layouts uploaded.
Cant wait to see what everyone creates!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look
xxx
 
Uncle Kracker - Smile
(my boys sing this to me all the time)


No comments:

Post a Comment