Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Exciting News...

I have had to keep all the excitement to myself for a little while...and it was so hard to keep it to myself...but....I can now tell you all that I am on the Summer Creative Team over at D-Lish Scraps.

 
Im so excited and honoured to be able to work alongside a great group of ladies on the team.
 
 
 
The inspiration board for this month is..
 
http://d-lishscraps.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/december-inspiration-board-challenge.html
 
and this is my take on it..
 
 
Head on over to the D-Lish Blog for further details and have a go.
 
Thanks for looking
xxx
 
Taylor Swift - Love Story

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY AWESOME, this is wonderful and hopefully I can find some time to find some Gold in my life this month ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Fabulous news. Look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations

    ReplyDelete