Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

ScrapLounge September Cyber Crop

I have just uploaded the first challenge for this months cyber crop over on Scraplounge. This month everything is themed around Birthday Celebrations. The creative team were given a challenge set my members of Scraplounge to form a 'pot luck' challenge...

This was my criteria...
  • Black Base
  • Square photo mat
  • Dotty PP
  • Script PP
  • Stamping 
  • Buttons
  • Torn edges
And this is the layout I created based on it...

This is an old photo of me on my 3rd birthday
 
Come on over and join in the fun, prizes are up for grabs too...
just join Scraplounge and start creating!
Entries need to be uploaded into the gallery by no later then
Midnight NSW time Monday 16th September.
 
Have fun and Good Luck
XXX
 
Kool & the Gang - Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment