Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Scrap Matts Creations for August

The DT were asked to create a project based around father's for Fathers day and to create 3 cards...here is what I created...
 
My Layout for Father's Day...
 
You don't raise heroes, you raise Sons...
 
I decided to create a layout of my Husband and our two boys, the quote on the paper worked really well for this layout...along with the awesome Scrapmatts chipboard I used...
I used one of the circles (CB8001 Circles 01) I embossed it with copper coloured embossing powder, after I had heat set it I quickly used a stamp to make impressions onto the circle. I then rubbed some brown ink over the circle and then rubbed over it with some paper towel to remove the excess and I got this awesome vintage/rustic look.
I also used the Simple Pleasures Tag (CB1209 Scrap Words 12)
and the Grass (CB5100 Grass 2)
 
 
And the Christmas cards...
 
Christmas Tree Joy card

This was a fun card to create. The tree is made by rolling patterned paper into little rolls and then cutting them so they gradually get smaller to the tip of the tree.
I used the word Joy (CB1101 Words 21 Joy) I also used
the pretty star (CB6081 Christmas Stars 02)
 
Merry Christmas Reindeer card 

I used the cute Reindeer (CB1093 Reindeers 01) I used red Kindy Glitz to cover the reindeer to give it the awesome sparkly finish.

 
Merry Christmas Poinsettia card
 

 
 
Thanks for looking
xxx
 
Queen- Thank God its Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment