Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - challenge 1 May

What did you want to be when you grew up??? That's the question/challenge that is over at
 this month for May!
So I thought I would give the challenge a go....
 
 
 
I found an old photo of me painting as a child ( something I was ALWAYS doing...)
I may not be a 'painter' as such but I am pretty arty and crafty and they go hand in hand...
 
I created the background by tearing old book pages and sticking them down onto card, I then dry brushed Gesso over the top and then using the awesome Dylusions Ink Sprays I created this artistic master piece!
 
There are also hints of Scrapmatts Butterflies, Purple pumpkin buttons and doily and Rainbow Splendour felt heart...
 
Thanks for looking
XXX
 
I wish - Stevie Wonder
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I wanna be one of those two! Love the colors you used, the photo is fab, and the little font adorable! Great page!

    THANKS for playing along with AFSC! And hugs from NY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your colorfull background!
    great job!
    tks for playing with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete