Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Projects for my Guest DT at Scrapmatts

For the months of February and March I was asked to be a
Guest Design Team member for Scrapmatts.
 
Scrapmatts is a 100% Australian Made Chipboard company that sells beautifully
 designed chipboard that looks great on any project.
Check out heir shop here.
 
 
 
First of all is this OTP item I created as a wall hanging using Layered Window 1 (CB4054), Leaf Spray 02 (CB5082), Lamp Post 06 (CB5028), Hearts 01 (CB1068) & the word 'Moments' comes from Assorted Words 07 (CB6071)
 

 
I have used a photo of DT and I on our Wedding day.
The layered window was created by using texture paste on the top layer and then giving it a coat of dusty pink paint.
I then painted the bottom layer with a maroon colour to make the top layer stand out. I used paper from the 6.5x6.5 paper pad from Kaisercraft called The Lake House
 
This close up shows the Leaf Spray (CB5082) I have used under the cluster of flowers, I heat embossed gold embossing powder onto it, and the other Scrapmatts pieces I used. 

 This close up shows the  Hearts 01 (CB1068) & the word 'Moments' comes from Assorted Words 07 (CB6071)
 
 
This next layout is of Andy and Fletchy. We went to the railway museum and they were sitting on the steps to one of the sheds and I was able to snap the beautiful shot of them...
 
On this layout I have used Gear Frame 01 (CB5005) & Gears 02 (CB1073)
I covered using Utee ultra thick embossing enamel in
Bronze and Platinum for that aged look.
 
I love cogs on male themed layouts, the replace the 'flower' element that we use a lot of
on other layouts
 


This next layout I created for Scrapmatts and ScrapLounge
I cant reveal the criteria for Scraplounge...But I can explain what I used from Scrapmatts...You will have to pop back tomorrow to find out more about ScrapLounge
 

 
 I have used Nested Shapes 07 (CB5021) & the New for February 13' Flags 02 (CB5101)
 
I covered the Flags (CB5101) and the centre Nested Shape Star (CB5021) with paper from the co-ordinating paper range  that I have used on the layout
the other nested star was covered in red Kindy Glitz.
 
I had a ball creating these projects, and I will be creating more this month to share in the Scrapmatts gallery too
 
Thanks for looking
xxx
 
 
From the movie 'Annie'
Your never fully dressed without a smile


No comments:

Post a Comment