Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Missing Teeth

Helloooo...This will be my last post for 2012. This year sure has had its ups and downs, but I am really looking forward to partying tonight and celebrating the end of 2012 and welcoming 2013.
 
I just wanted to share a quick layout I created for my Purple Pumpkin post. I used a sketch from Stuck sketches...here is the sketch...
 
 
I flipped the sketch, and here is my take...
 

This is a photo taken the day Fletch lost his 2nd top front tooth. I love kids with their big gappy smiles they are so cute.

and here are some close ups...


Washi Tape and button are from Purple Pumpkin...

Buttons and doily flower are also from Purple Pumpkin
 
 
Thanks for looking

Scissor sisters - Lets have a Kiki
I love this song as its typical Scissor Sisters style...weird :)

No comments:

Post a Comment