Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Life is full of Treasures

Inspired Blueprints is going to be back in 2013. I love working off sketches and was thrilled by the news when I read it on Facebook.
 
So a sketch was posted to get us in the mood and here is the sketch...
 
Photo: This is where Inspired Blueprints all began...with a simple one photo sketch.

To get you in the mood for IB's relaunch, here's a challenge for our facebook friends ---> create a layout inspired by this sketch and share it here. A winner will be chosen to receive a pack of scrapbooking goodies. Entries close 15 January 2012.
This sketch is one of the original Sketches from when Inspired Blueprints got started...
 
and here is my take on the Sketch...
 
I kept this layout simple as the photo of the boys was large...
There are little details here and there that I did myself...
 
I made this bottle cap with some of the patterned paper from this Kaiser collection...
 
 The orange/yellow cardstock I used here was put through my Big Shot and embossed to give it that sun ray pattern. The brads here are also made by me, I used the I-top tool by imaginisce a tool I have had for ages and haven't used.
 
Thanks for looking
XXX
 
a fav song of mine at the moment...
 
mmm Robbie Williams - Different

No comments:

Post a Comment