Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Whats happening on Scraplounge in September???

September is here and there are such wonderful challenges to be had over on Scraplounge.
This month its all about SPORTS.
An awesome Sketch designed by our Creative Team member Kym.


and here is my example


and here with a close up of Purple Pumpkin buttons..


The Technique challenge on Scraplounge is BANNERS
So here is a layout I have created with a banner...

 This is lil me the night before a dancing concert I was in.

This is my banner pretty simple to make just a few triangles attached to some string... 

another close up of some kaiser flowers and the red flowers comes from D-Lish. Flourish is pretty cool too and thats from Flourish with a Bling, I cut it to make it longer and fit where I wanted it to go.

We also have an ATC group which you can join...remember to put your name on the list by the 7th of September!!! 
The theme is Black and White - so you can use papers and embellishments that are b&w EASY!

Scraplounge is also having their monthly Cyber Crop again this month and it starts on Friday 21st September - Monday the 24th. With 2 challenges and a Blind Scrap and also our fun BINGO game, there will be plenty to do so mark it in your calendar.

Thanks for looking and have a great week
xxx

Pysical - Olivia Newton John & Sue Sylvester

1 comment: