Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scraplounge Easter Challenges

Over the Easter long weekend Scraplounge had some Awesome Challenges...

Challenge 1

And this is what I came up with...

I used October Afternoon Sidewalk papers for this layout

                  Close ups....
I made the bow out of a scrap piece of doily I had from Purple Pumpkin
I made the Bottle Caps myself using images from the paper range.

I made this pinwheel and added this cute owl button from Purple Pumpkin

I just adore these heart buttons, also from Purple Pumpkin 

Challenge 2

we didnt have to make the card Easter themed, but i just had to use these cute bunny stamps!


Challenge 3

INGREDIENTS 
  • 1 PIECE OF CARDSTOCK 
  • 1 PIECE OF DOUBLE-SIDED PATTERNED PAPER 
  • OR 2 SINGLE-SIDED PIECES 
  • CIRCLES MUST FORM PART OF YOUR DESIGN 
  • YOUR TITLE MUST BE A MIXED ALPHA TITLE 
  • THREE LINES OF JOURNALING 
  • LACE OR RIBBON MUST BE INCLUDED
METHOD
 
MIX IT ALL TOGETHER AND UPLOAD TO THE GALLERY

And this is what I came up with

 I did use only 1 double sided piece of paper for tis layout, it was a Kaiser Craft paper called Bloomers from the Madam Boutique range, it has all the patterns on teh one sheet which worked out great for this challenge.
 

Lace had to be used on the layout so I created this flower and added a gold/pearl brad in the centre.

 And this is the journaling, and yes i stuck every single letter down by hand! my hand writting has been shocking as of late and didnt want to ruin this layout with my ugly hand writing.
 
Challenge 4
 
 

                       this is what i did...
 I used Bo Bunny Vicki B papers for this card and a cute little charm from Fancy That.

Dont forget about the Scraplounge Cyber Crop which is on the weekend of April 13th-16th come along and join in the fun, cool prizes up for grabs too.

Thanks for looking

XXX



 Jedward - I want Candy






 

No comments:

Post a Comment