Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Scrap Lounge Cyber Crop has started...

Hi guys, the ScrapLounge cyber crop started tonight. Thought I would share the awesome challenges that are lined up for the weekend...Head on over and join in on all the fun...

The theme for April's Cyber Crop is 'Easter' I was able to create my layouts using all the same range by Kaisercraft called Fine & Sunny, I have also used glimmer mist, paint, fiskars border punches, Purple Pumpkin Embellishments, Ribbon, Washi tape (d-lish Scraps) & WOW chipboard.

6pm Challenge -  Mel's Challenge:


  • Use yellow on a layout
  • Have ONLY 1 mini print photo on the layout (must be smaller then a 6x4 standard photo)
  • Include paint on your layout.

This is my layout...

 
 Close ups...


6:30pm Challenge - Storm's Sketch


My take on the sketch...



7pm Challenge - My Challenge

  • Create a layout that is not a traditional 12x12 square (eg circle, oval, diamond...be creative)
  • The layout must also include at least 1 handmade embellishment 
  • a border punch of some type must be used
My Layout...


 Close Up...

Thanks for looking
xxx

Sugar, Sugar - The Archies

No comments:

Post a Comment