Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stick n Giggle March Challenge -Scooter Boy

Im loving Sketches at the moment, and when i need a little inspiration boost i turn to the net for some help. I came across a wonderful sketch by Jody from Stick n Giggle,
it also doubled as my post for Purple Pumpkin for this week....im trying to get ontop of my time management!
This layout is of my bog boy Andy, riding his scooter in the park.
I used Kaisercraft 'Technologic' paper range with some Purple Pumpkin Embellishments.
I even tied some red/white twine on the cog border sticker (bottom right)

These vinyl cogs are great for boy layouts.

My love for clouds continues...I also used this awesome button with a boy 'scooting' worked really well with the layout.


Thanks for looking
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment