Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Whats happening at Scraplounge this month???

This month at Scraplounge the 2 challenges are based on the theme of 'Summer'.
I was given a CT pack from January Sponsor Sassy Scrappers.
The first challenge is a Sketch challenge by Mel McKenzie
 Here is my take on the sketch



The second challenge was the Technique challenge which was 'creative headings'
Here is my layout below...


and here is the close up of me heading...
the red lettering is cardstock cut with a die using my big shot
the blue lettering was some brown fabric Prima letters that i painted blue
and the cream is stitching


 I also used some Yummies from Purple Pumpkin these tiny doilies are fabbo and i love this fish button.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you give these challenges over at the lounge ago.



Cliff Richard & the Shadows - Summer Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment