Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

First Time...ATC

Ive never made an Artist Trading Card (ATC) before, in fact I didn't even know what one was till about 12 months ago, didn't even understand the hype...well I am HOOKED! - and its only the first month!!!

This month at Fancy That we started an ATC group, and this Friday will be our first swap. Im so excited and caint wait to see everyones cards!
The theme for this month was MUSIC. and for most of you that know me, music is a HUGE part of my life, ive been known to be called the walking Juke Box, I always know a good song for every moment, im sure i could make an awesome soundtrack to my day :)

so here is my first ever ATC

Music is the Heart of the Soul

I was sooo happy with how this ATC came together...so here is the run down on what I used and so on...
starting from the out and in...

Black Co-ordinations cardstock
Hot Pink cardstock
Kaiser paper 'Dreamy' from the 'Love Notes' collection - inked the edges with pink ink
I then heat embossed with black embossing ink this beautiful heart from the 'Love Notes' collection this was done on
white pearl cardstock and then glimmer misted lightly with some pink taffy.
I stamped the words Music and Soul with some Delish stamps I had and then printed out the other tiny words to finish off the 9 ATCs...

a lil Kiki dee to end this post with...

Thanks for looking
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love it Crece. I don't make ATC's but they are petty cute. Yours looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Great job even though I don't get the whole ATC thing though!!! Looks fab. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I haven't done an ATC before, so I haven't "got" the whole "thing" about it yet. LOL! Looks fun though! :D

    ReplyDelete