Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

White With 1 - September

The White with 1 challenge this month is to use White + Pale Pink + Journaling on the photo
Below is what I came up with for a layout.

Fletcher LOVES the colour Pink, so i thought it was only appropriate to scrap a layout of him and something pink!


 Close up of the Journaling on the photo and below. I used some small letter stickers to journal with as I'm too shaky at the moment to write on anything.


 Another close up of just the journaling on the photo.

 The title is 'He Loves Pink' I used some cursive letter sticker for the beginning of the title, and then to create the 'pink' i placed large chipboard letters onto the paper and sprayed a mixture i made of water and hot pink paint. It's not over powering, but i am very happy with how it turned out.

Here is a close up of the papers and how I placed them on the layout, the photos I have uploaded don't show ALL the detail I have done on this layout (which is a shame)
You may not be able to see it but there is a smear of white paint under where the photo is laying. the pink paper as the background was juts a little too much so by adding the white it dulled it down.

And now for a song...


Pink's You and Ur Hand, luv this song :)

Thanks for Looking
XXX

6 comments:

  1. Hey well done Crece' ..This is awesome.. as usual...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't help but smile at this layout...my boy loves pink too, always insists on the pink cupcake ;) Fab page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!! Such a cute photo too ;0)
    One of my fav Pink songs too, it always makes me LOL!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work love the background on the WW1...thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely.. and boys can love pink too.. it is a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work, love the background. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete