Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scrap Lounge September Challenge


Over at Scrap Lounge this month is a wonderful Sketch  Challenge by Danie ...


And here is my take on the Sketch....



This is a Pic of Fletchy and I for his first Christmas. I cant believe how young I look (i was 24)
The papers I used are Kaiser Craft Miss Nelly. From the 61/2 x 61/2 paper pad - I love using these small pads to create a 12x12 layout.
The white flowers and leaves are Green Tara...I also made the red roses using a sizzix die...AWESOME!
The word Hugs is a chipboard I had lying around from Scrapware.

This was my first time over at Scrap Lounge and i LOVE it!!! some fantastic work by ladies, great inspiration!

Hope you have all been having a great week...I have missed being at my shop but I know my boys have loved spending time with their Mummy.


Here is Matthew Morrison (from GLEE) and one of his newish singles Summer Rain
ENJOY xxx

Thanks for Looking....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your take on this sketch and it is a fabulous sketch.

    Can't wait to see what you sent in for your application. :) Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete