Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Meet JD

A little while ago my boys lost their Guinea Pigs (they passed on to lil piggy heaven) which left my poor Bundy all alone :( so while Fletch was away in Melbourne and DT (hubby) was also away (so then he couldnt say no lol) I took Andy to the pet shop and we go a new little friend for Bundy and the boys.

So I would like to introduce you to JD...
(ummm wonder if anyone can guess the theme of the names yet???lol)

 Here is JD how cute...
 side shot of JD (i think he thinks thats his best side...lol)
 JD and Bundy (Bundy is HUGE compared to lil JD
 Nope JD likes this side better...
And my Big Boy Andy, Bundy and JD...

Ive been working on a layout which i cant share yet (as its for a class at Fancy That) its almost finished...well it would be if i got off the net...and then i can share some other stuff i am working on, so if I get a chance I will share some more tonight...

Thanks for Looking
XXX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment