Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Treasure Precious Memories - WOW birdcage

Hello hope you are all well...
This layout I am going to share with you today is very special as it is a layout of my grandparents.
They are sitting in the backyard having a cup of tea (oh so English)
I have used the Words or Whatever Birdcage and 3 birds (i have only used 1 of the birds from the pack) below is a close up...

 I have used gold embossing powder to cover the birdcage. I have inked the bird in white ink then coloured the wing in cold pen and added a rhinestone for the eye...
This is a close up of some flowers i have been making a bit lately...i just love the vintage feel they have with the pearls and the bits of thread whisping out of them...

The paper range I have used is by TPC and is called Grandmas Attic
And Graphic 45s A Proper Gentleman

Thanks for looking
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment