Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

kaisercraft Design Team Call 2011-2012

I thought I would apply for the current Design Team Call call at Kaisercraft.

Below are some projects that I have created using Kaisercraft Paper ranges and Products.

 These cards are made using the new 'Party Animals' range by kaiser
...and here are the close ups, I love the stamps I think they are so cute.
The colours in this range are so bright and fun.

This is a Mini Flip album I created using the 'Secret Bird Society' paper range.
This mini Flip Album is a great way to present many photos, great idea for a coffee table book.

Here are some Beyond the page projects I made for my home.
The 'Peachy keen' range of kaisercraft was adroable and I had to use it for my theme in my house.
I have created a clock, address book and calendar, the calendar has been made so I can update the photo too.
The 'After Five' range was fantastic to use for this wedding photo of mine.
I wanted somehting to put on the wall, and created this canvas. I have handmade the flowers myself and the brads in the middle too.
I created a lace trim on the semi circle by using a border punch.

After seeing Melissa Kennedy's layout in the magazine I was inspired to create this mini canvas.
The 'Home made' range was so warm with colours, I just loved it!
 This layout was created using the 'Le Chateau' range.
I made some handmade flowers too for this layout and used some glimmer mist (hard to see but it is there!)

These next layouts were created using the 6x6 paper pads in their paper ranges.
'Bubble Gum Hills' was a bright and funky range Loved it, and love making a full 12x12 out of 6x6 pads!

'Seaside' paper collection, again another 6x6 pad to create a 12x12 layout.-its all in teh placement!

This is a real grungy looking layout using the 'Shaken not stirred' collection

 'Love Notes' was a really pretty range to work with, the embelishments for this range were fabbo!

this layout was created using 'Konstrukt' The colours in this paper range
were so rich and bright was great to use.

And last of all my Tissue Box that os covered with my most favourite insect...Dragonflies!
This was made using an earlier range by Kiasercraft called 'Dancing Jewel'

Thanks for Looking
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Miss Crece, well done, I hope that they choose you as they could not have a more talented and gorgeous person on their team! My vote is for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete