Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some things to share :)

Hi everyone,

Thought I would share 2 small canvases I have done of my two boys, Andy and Fletch.
This here is Andy, with his lil Guinea Pig Buzz.

And here is lil Fletch with his Guinea Pig Blaster - the two of them are the best of friends.

I have used Imaginisce - apple cider to do a very simple mini layout onto canvas.
The boys were thrilled with how they turned out and want me to make more, just dont think we will have enough wall space for more :(

This next layout I did ages ago, nothing flash just some coloured cardstock and HEAPS of cutting of leaves...

 This photo was taken of a Koala in a tree at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary a few years ago.

 Seeing as Koalas love their Eucalyptus leaves I thought of surrounding the photo with cut out leaves to frame the Koala.
In this close up you can see some 'wattle' i have dabbed onto the layout with a small round foam brush for that 'fluffy' look that wattle has.

Thanks for looking
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment