Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Show us your stuff March challenge 1

Looking on the Show us your stuff blog i fell in love with the theme for their first challenge...

**Scrap something that you cant live without**
and as always you must include a handmade item(by you or someone else)

Well most people that know me know that there is one thing in my life i just CANT LIVE WITHOUT...and that would be MUSIC. So for my entry for the 1st challenge for March I have decided to scrap...yep My IPod Nano, it holds all my favourite tunes I love...

 This is the layout, i was so excited with how it turned out, i normally scrap pics of people so this was all new for me scrapping an object. When you first see this layout in person you think i have really stuck an ipod onto the layout. How i got the effect was by taking a pic of my ipod while it was on and then once printed I cut it out and mounted it up using foam.

You cant read it that well (due to bad lighting at my place atm) but the tiny bit of journaling reads:
'Without music my days would be way to boring.
I can ALWAYS find a song for ANY mood I'm in.
I wish that everyone could break into song & dance like in the MOVIES!'

 Here shows off some of my stitching with my new favorite tool by We Are Memory Keepers its the Sew Easy and it is a great little tool to use. I also have here a pair of headphones, they were a little too long so i pulled them apart, made the cable shorter and then stuffed it back into the base. Easy!
Now for my hand made embellishment, I am getting really into making my own buttons and creations using Polymer clay. I don't have any tools really, i just use my hands and things i have lying around (to roll it out I've been using my pen - hehehe) so here you can see my treble clef and 3 musical notes.

And what better paper range to use for a musical inspired layout...Imaginisce's 'Live Loud'
 
Thanks for Looking
XXX

2 comments:

  1. You know I think this is fabulous!! Have you subbed it yet??? Those music notes are fab xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love those hand made buttons, way way cool, thanks for playing along at SUYS thi s month

    ReplyDelete