Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shine

I did this layout awhile ago but haven't posted it onto the blog so thought I would share it with you.
The photo was taken while we were at Sea World (not that you can really tell from the pic)
The story behind this layout is Fletcher never looking at the camera when you are taking a photo of him. His eyes seem to wonder everywhere but where you want them!

I have used the Bo Bunny range called
'Sun Kissed'
The photo was really bright with the yellow t-shirt Fletch was wearing so i knew these bright and funky papers would work really well together.


This is a little journaling I did, I'm not too keen on journaling but am getting better at adding it more to my layouts, i think its because i dislike my hand writing so much, some days i love how I write, but when i take my time it always looks strange to me...


This is a close up of my title the brand name of the chipboard letters i used has left my brain for the moment (when I know i will edit this post with the correct brand name)
I have placed the letters onto co ordinating plain papers to stand out on the bright purple background and then cut the excess off...

Hope you are all having a great week, I will try and post some more on the weekend...

Thanks for looking
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment