Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its moments like these...

I have a new layout to share with you today...have a look below...

'Its moments like these that are Precious to me'
This is one of my favorite pics that my husband took of me and the boys at the Nerima Gardens in Ipswich.
The papers come from the Kaiser craft 'After 5' collection. Along the right hand side of the layout i have embossed a border using the stamp from the After 5 collection, embossing in and black embossing powder. 
The word Precious is a chipboard word from WOW . I have embossed it through my Big Shot and have then inked it with silver ink. Really simple technique and it works really well, below is a close up of the embossed word.



Thanks for looking

XXX

1 comment:

  1. beautiful Cres!! Luv this LO and you should put some more detail shots up coz there is so much fine details!!
    luv Renee

    ReplyDelete