Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

2 layouts with the Seaside collection

Has this week just gone by fast or what???

I have had so many ideas for new layouts and other creations, ive been adding them all into an exercise book my hubby gave me because i was waking in the middle of the night with ideas and forgot them by morning...


I have been loving the 6x6 paper pads that you can get from Kaisercraft I find i can make so many different layouts just out of the one pad.
They are also great as they have specialty papers and die cuts in them.


'On The Beach'
This layout is of me and my cousin back when we were kids at a beach in Victoria.
(im the little one on the left)
I have used the 'Seaside' collection in both of the layouts you will see in this post. I loved the colouring of this collection.
Here is a close up of the arrangement i did with the flowers that were printed on a paper in the pad.


'Summer time Fun'
This layout is of my two boys in the pool (duh!) they used to love going to visit my aunty's house to swim in their pool on a hot summers day. Recently they sold their house so we wont be able to do that later when summer hits us again. :(
I have also used kaisercraft rhinestones on this layout.

So if you havent already tried using a 6x6 paper pad i would highly recommend that you have a go.


Thanks for looking

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment