Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mia Frame

Hello thought I would post a pic of my FIRST project I have done for the WOW Design Team...

This is my Adorable neice Mia.

I Created this frame using MDF Small Photo Frame from Words Or Whatever
I coated the edges, stand and back part of the frame with white gesso, once that was dry I then painted it with Making Memories Specialty Glaze paint – Amethyst.
I fell in love with the new Kaisercraft range called Magic Happens so I knew i had to use it for this project.
I used the Fairy Dust paper. 
I used dimensional magic and Kindy Glitz to make the fairy sparkle. (can never have enough sparkle!!)

I found a cute poem which reads

"Few folk have seen a fairy,
But I found this one for you,
If you believe with all your might,
She'll make your dreams come true"

I printed the Poem onto co-ordinating paper and attached it to the right side of the frame, added a photo to the left and embellished with flower roses and then added rhinestones from Kaisercraft. 
I then used white rub on lettering for the name ‘Mia’

I love it when I can scrap girly :)
 
More layouts and projects to come...just adding finishing touches to a couple and will post them here over the next few days..
 
Thanks for looking
XXX

1 comment: