Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A good nights sleep and a layout...Beach Boy

Finally a Good nights sleep, thanks to Hubby being away :)
I have no snoring to deal with, its wonderful...

The boys are chilling in the lounge watching a movie and then I promised them that they could do some painting, so while the movie is on i thought i would post another layout I have done.



Fletchy loves the water so I had to use this cute pic of him for this layout I had in mind...
Beach Boy was created using the Kaiser Craft 'Seaside' Collection. I used some Maya Mist – Hydrangea Blue on my cardstock for the background as the cream was too bright on its own. On the top right hand corner I stapled some mesh - i thought the mesh looked a little like coral to tie in with the beach theme.
I used Bella chipboard letters for the title (these are great and come in different colours!)

The Starfish border comes from WOW , I covered it with Glue and sprinkled
gold glitter over it. See below for a close up..
 
I sneezed while doing the glitter, and it went everywhere... I thought i had cleaned it all up, but im still finding glitter attached to stuff thats on my desk.

keeping with the Beachy theme...here is a cute video i found when i was looking for the beach boys the other day...The Muppets singing Kokomo...



Thanks for looking
XXX

1 comment:

  1. I love the starfish border!! Very nice! Beautiful LO hun!

    ReplyDelete