Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Breathtaking

I stumbled across this layout I did a lil while back now and forgot to post it on here.


Fletchy loves nothing more then to play with this pinwheel, i often find him on his bed blowing on it (must calm him!) in this pic he had only had it for a couple of days and couldnt put it down, so before school one morning he was outside with it, and I couldnt resist but take a picture of it
(was very happy with the pic too may I add!!!)
I have used the paper range by Echo Park called Sweet Summertime.
I titled it using the chipboard word from WOW 'Breathtaking, I painted the chipboard yellow and used the heat gun to dry it and bubble the paint job for a bit of texture. I also added some Bling to the title.
I also made 2 pinwheels to the layout because lil Fletchy is blowing one in the pic.
The photo was edited in PhotoShop so i could highlight the pinwheel in Yellow while the rest of the photo was black and white.


Thought i would end with the next video clip, one of my fav songs (not sure why) hope you enjoy too..
Steve Perry "Oh Sherry"


Thanks for Looking
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment